Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sunday Visit

Weekend before last Desmond and I took the drive over to Jackson for a long overdue visit with my friend Leah and her new baby, Carmyn.



Desmond was in love with Carmyn from the beginning and couldn't keep his hands off her. 




We went walking and then enjoyed Desmond's favorite past time for a while.  Then we headed over to Brandon for some much needed family time.

Desi played with his cousins.



This one's for you, Mom!!

And got lots of hugs and kisses from his aunt Heather and uncle Bobby.

Overall, it was a great day.  The weather was almost as perfect as the company.  We desperately need to do it again soon.

2 comments:

  1. These are great photos Katie! Especially the one of Madyson and Desmond. I love the angle.

    We had a great time as well and can't wait to see you guys soon.

    On another note, I had a dream last night that Dez was singing. The very thought of that made me smile all day today. Love ya sis! You are doing a fabulous job managing all that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the compliments and encouragement. I like the singing thing. I can't wait for those days. He has started saying "mamamamama." So cute.

    ReplyDelete