Saturday, June 4, 2011

Farmers Market Socializing

Desi and I went to the Vicksburg Farmers Market this morning to pick up sone veggies, fruit, bread and a sunburn (me not him). We ran in to David who took over the stroller pushing for a while.


After a while Desi warmed up to him and even shared some sugar!


It was good to see practically the whole V'burg crew there. Team Mitchell of course were there volunteering. The Kennedys were out for some shopping in the heat too. Team Lindsay arrived as we were about to leave. Our travel worn friend, Sandy, our heat hating pal, Amy, and the farmers market pros Kristen and Amber were all there too.

On the Desi side of all this we ran in to his pediatrician who asked about how things were moving with the surgery. I told him about the disappointing appointment with the neurosurgeon last week and about the nurse who told me she would call this week with the surgery date but didn't because she's on vacation. He said if I call his nurse Monday and leave the name and number of the neuro nurse, he would call and see what he could do. Can I just say that we looooooove Dr. Sluis?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment